Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Monday, August 9, 2010

Cute Bouncing Buttons! & Blog Candy


Hi, over at JustRite, the challenge is an inspiration photo shown below I took my inspiration from the pretty pinks and greens. The bouncing buttons sorta look like the quilts falling off the rack.
If you have JustRite stamps go over and play they are giving away 10 full size Memento Ink pads. Your choice of colors. That is a whopper of a prize! I only have 2 sets of JustRite stamps, I hope to get more in the near future.
Card details; Base is GKD PL Creme De Menthe, the pink nestie label one, and other pink on the card is GKD PL Innocent Pink. The green and pink ruffles were punched with a Fiskars edge punch. Buttons are from my stash. I used the stamp set Stitched With Love 2 3/8 round.
Blog Candy Alert

Mary Anne is celebrating her one year anniversary for her blog. She has some wonderful blog candy as shown below. Her creations are wonderful as well. She submits to many different challenges during the week. Please go visit her leave some love in the form of comments and join her as a follower you will not be sorry!
Hope your day goes well and you have time to play.
Colleen








6 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Colleen, I just adore your very cute card, those buttons are perfect for the sentiment and colour scheme!

craftieodmae said...

I love this card, I see you found your mojo plus! Awesome card!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This card is really, really, really cute! Thanks for the plug you gave my blog candy. Make sure you leave a comment under it... you might just win.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super dooper cute GF... Love the buttons!

Selma said...

Hi Colleen. All the buttons are so cute with the JustRite stamp. I really like your double border too. Very cute card.

Tanya said...

Love this, so pretty! I adore all the buttons, one of my fave JR sets.