Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Flower Material


Hi, The flower was made from plastic that doesn't shrink but it still "melts" or should I say softens so it can be shaped. If you don't like the way it comes out you can re-melt it and reshape it. The other part of the plastic is that you can use the alcohol inks one side ( it dries in seconds) and I stamped with jet black archival ink on the other side. I had so much fun playing with the plastic.
Then I added the JustRite Santa from Vintage Christmas. A decorative button from K and Company and some ribbon.
That's it for today. Hope you have a great day :)
Colleen

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So this is the crazy plastic you were telling me about? That is so cool! Fun holiday card, Colleen! Yay, no word thingy!