Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

STV Sketch Challenge


Second post for today! When I have days off I really have to make the most of them. I know I will be working all weekend so this is my paper day. I hope to get Joan's Garden challenge in before work tomorrow, so you may see me back again.
I used Double Mates card stock and my dp is a scrap. I stamped a combination of two images from Gina K Designs illustrator Nina Brackett's set Lovely Shelf. I embossed the TH Wild Honey ink with clear and colored in some of the image with Souffle puffy pens.
Hope you are having fun to!
Colleen

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Yep I really like this one! Love the layout, image,paper and the bow!

Patti P. said...

This is really gorgeous....couldn't get my head around this sketch, but you have rocked it!! Beautiful choice of papers, image and colors. And you don't need my help with bows, this is wonderful.

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic card all around! Form the image, color, sketch, you just rocked it!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awesome! It looks like real pottery!