Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a day for Elizabeth!

Hi, this page was made for a sketch challenge over at Soul-Scrappers
I was able to get it in just in time yesterday. I've really fallen behind on all my crafting lately. The pictures are of my youngest grand daughter Elizabeth's first birthday. I was able to use a variety of my supplies up. Stickers and chipboard left over from other projects. I was able to finished 2 more pages for Soul-Scrappers yesterday, which I will be posting later.
I have to tell everyone about the horses. Yesterday afternoon we went to see them at the new place, they did wonderful for the first week. I was sooooo happy at the change in their behavior I instantly knew we made the right decision in moving them. They were calm, agreeable and very well mannered. You could just tell the stress was gone from their lives. They are in with three other horses and seem to be getting along very well. This place cost a bit more than the others we checked out and it is further away than we have ever been from our horses. It was a hard decision to put them there now I know it was the right one.
Ok well enough of this, I just heard the dryer go off so I have get work clothes are in there.
Hope you have a great day! I may be back with my other pages.
Colleen

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Precious,precious page! What a little cutie she is! So happy you now have now piece of mind where your horses are concerned!

Patti P. said...

This is so adorable...such a beautiful child! I love the clothspins and yarn and all of your elements are perfect on this LO. Great job, can't wait to see the others. So happy about the horses, our animals mean so much to us and it is so nice when we know they are taken care of. I am sure this takes a lot of worry off of you.

craftieodmae said...

WOW Colleen, this is one awesome page, not to mention a cutie, she's adorable!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great page! Love the smooshy cake photo!