Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Monday, May 30, 2011

Embellish Color and Text Challenge


This is a new to me challenge site I found a few weeks ago. I did take part in the last challenge, this one proved to be harder. I have no text stamps!!!!!! They said to be creative sooooo ......
I took the different font from my computer and came up with a card that I know my grand kids will love to give their dad for Fathers Day.
There is a brad under the button so the kids can move the sentiments back and forth. Always good to keep their little hands busy LOL.
I hope to be back today with more creations! I might even do a scrapbook page!
Here is the inspiration and rules.
Think of creative ways to use text in your projects and take on this fun challenge. This challenge requires you to create a card, scrapbook layout, or altered item using the color challenge with text. Text can be stamped, book print, embossed, or even handwritten. Use your creativity to generate striking designs that feature text. The main colors are featured in the challenge inspiration board above. Keep the colors of your project as close to the colors in the challenge image. Remember, colors can be incorporated into your project in more ways than cardstock. The neutral tones for this challenge have been highlighted in the color challenge (white and black).
Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
Colleen

6 comments:

Patti P. said...

So creative....and I love the way you have the movable ways their Dad is so great. Good luck!! Glad that it sounds like you going to get to enjoy your day in your craft room. Enjoy.

Betty Benton said...

What a fun card for father's day! I like the moveable sentiments!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So creative! The kids will love giving it as much as I'm sure their dad is going to love getting it!

Sarah Martina said...

This is such a clever take on the text challenge, Colleen! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends challenge!

JJ Bolton said...

What a fun idea! Great job!

Cristina said...

Sooo creative! I think sometimes not having the "right" supplies actually makes cards better. It forces us in new directions. Thanks for joining us again at Embellish!