Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Monday, August 8, 2011

Time at the Zoo and a project too!

Second post of the day!
This is a photo of Adrieene and Elizabeth sitting on a Lion statue at the zoo in Madison, WI. I have many fun photos too. They have those cut-outs kids stick their heads through. I thought I would save those for FB if I can figure out how to put them up.
Now for the project ......... Adrieene says cards and scrapbook pages are too boring for her so I found a craft project she was interested in.
I found the instructions for this at Michaels,
Plain candle, Tim Holtz alcohol inks and embellishments.
I used the handle and pad to cover the candle with my reddish ink and dripped the greenish ink off the top and over the edge.
I may just look for a card challenge now that I have these two post done.
Hugs
Colleen

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

WoWzErS 2 post's in one day... you go girl! Your picture is totally awesome, looks like they were having lots of fun! Love the candle too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh the candle project looks fun! Wonderful photo of the girls!

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic photo! Love the candle, looks like a awesome project

Betty Benton said...

Fabulous candle -- and what a cute pic of the girls!!