Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Bag!


Today's post is for a challenge at Joan's Garden. I needed to send my Granddaughter in New York a bag for Halloween so this came in handy!
Here are the requirements
Decorate a Fall or Halloween Bag
Create a bag with a topper on it following Selma's tutorial
Your bag must have leaves and a pumpkin on it
Use some kind of letters/words on it

I really do think I covered all the requirements.
The bag came from Hobby Lobby, the rest of the elements on the bag are from my scrapbooking stash.
I hope she likes this one. The only stamp I used was a sentiment from Broom Rides(MFP).
For those of you who want to know about the work thing ..... I've worked 30 hours since Friday. I'm totally beat and have to put in a 9 hour day tomorrow. This is even before I say yes to full-time LOL.
Hugs
Colleen

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Sqeeeeeeeel....this is the cutest bag evvvv~er! Good luck with the work thing!

craftieodmae said...

you did an awesome job!!!!! Love it and good luck!

Selma said...

Wow! What a fabulous bag. I love the topper - so cute. You really did a great job and I'm sure your granddaughter is going to love it. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Patti P. said...

This is so cute and she will be sure to love this...loving those pumpkins!!
Sounds like you are really working hard, keeping you in my thoughts.

JustYolie said...

Fantastic Halloween treat bag!