Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Friday, July 6, 2012

It's Summer Again!


Wow, that was a really long break! Well the yard work is down to a manageable level almost all if not all the Canadian Thistle has been eradicated. We lost all of the perennials, a few trees and bushes to it.  Now it's back to paper creating. For my first day back I deceided to do a Flourish challenge. Anything that reminds you of summer! When I think of summer I think of sun shinny days, white tee-shirts, my favorite pair of blue jeans and my gardens. I used one of my favorite sets Bee My Honey by Marcella Hawley. I love her sets and am instantly drawn to them when looking what to order.
Supplies used
GinaK PL paper, dp is from an old scrap, ribbon is from my stash. My dies are TH Butterfly and HFC corner and border and a few different Spellbinders. I colored the image with copics.
I hope you like my this one.
I promised to be back sooner this time.
Hugs
Colleen

5 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hey Colleen, so glad to see you back creating!!! I love your card. I also am a big fan of Marcella's style and your idea of summer matches mine to a tee.
hugs.....

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as sweet as can be! Welcome back!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Colleen! You did a great job coloring that image! so cute! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Good to see you back, my friend! This came out so cute! Happy Summer!

Anne-Elise said...

What a pretty and bright card, Colleen! Love all the different backgrounds you used!