Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Friday, September 14, 2012

Santa's On His Way!


Flourishes Christmas release is on line today and there are still a few hours to play. This is for the Wednesday Noon Challenge to make a Christmas card for a child. 
My dp red and white is computer generated by me. I added the green gingham from scraps on my desk and then a little red velvet trim
The image is from Joy Is In the Air and is colored with colored pencils.
Next post coming right up.
Colleen

5 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hey girl, how cute is this. Love your papers and this image. I just posted mine and won't make the last challenge. Good luck!

Stacy Morgan said...

Festive and cute, your snow looks awesome. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

One of the kids will really enjoy this! Yep, the snow looks great.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, this is so cute! A perfect kid's Christmas card! (And sorry I'm so late commenting... thanks for joining us for the Flourishes Noontime challenge!)

Unknown said...

Wow it's really nice...Beautiful layout. Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Keep sharing more.
Spellbinders