Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Friday, October 12, 2012

Yellow Roses


This is my last card for the Noon Time Challenges over at Flourishes. They wanted us to include something from Nature. I use the set Petals and Peace.
I also added a TH Pine Cone (which is not really showing up in the picture).
I added a silk ribbon and a felt one over the pine cone. The sentiment is from the same set.
I can't believe I made the deadline. Have to back to work now.
I'll catch up with you all later.
Colleen

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Lovely Christmas card, I like the yellow and browns together. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week.

Betty Benton said...

Great card! You beat me -- I thought I would be next to you but someone sneaked in ahead of me! Got my done with 1 hr. & 20 min. to spare!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

My goodness... I've missed an awful lot of your beautiful work! This is simply gorgeous! Love your ribbon treatment! Hope to be back to crafting soon... I'm beginning to have a little more time on my hands (0=