Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, January 23, 2014

Something New


Hi, this weeks challenge for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday is to create a card for something new, like a home, baby ect. Since none of those really apply to us oldies LOL I made my card for something we all need right now a new season. Believe it or not Spring could be just around the corner, I say with hopeful anticipation.
My image is from the Cherry Blossoms set colored with my Bubblegum Pink, Lime Green, and Chocolate Dylusions and a water brush. I used a white gel pen for the center stamens. My ticket was cut from a scrap I used to wipe up left over ink on my mat, stamping the ticket image(Whimsy) and the sentiment from Spring Has Sprung in TH Picked Raspberry. I added some lace died with TH Tea Dye ink and water. Then I arranged the ticket, small piece of the lace before the die, white feather, two buttons and one of the birds I made with my Utee and Melting Pot. My dp panel is from Prima's London Market packet. My card base is Kraft and the base for my image panel is Bubblegum Pink.
I hope you like it.
Hugs
Colleen  

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Drop dead gorgeous!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is just fabulous! Look at you go! The bird looks perfect. This is great for New Beginnings!

Selma said...

This is gorgeous Colleen.