Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Saturday, February 8, 2014

Imagine That


The calendar may say Christmas is over, right now we have about three inches of new fallen snow in the last few hours. Will it ever end?
This week the challenge over at Christmas Card Challenge (Sparkle Creations) was to make a tag.
Imagine that a tag, right up my alley. I've had this pad of Recollections Christmas paper for about two years, loved the vintage look. Then when I looked closer most of the paper had large images or sentiments on it so I couldn't use it for cards. I came across it the other day looking for something else and realized I could collage with the images. So here is my first attempt. All embellishments are from my stash. 

As for me where have I been? I have been working very hard creating, finished my ten ATC swaps and in the mail. I was also commissioned to do a new baby card. That one had me stump for two days. I know the gal so a normal baby card wouldn't work, it had to be special.  I took a picture so I can post it later. 
That's it for today, I will be back tomorrow.
Hugs
Colleen


 

4 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hey girl, you aren't behind, I am....
Sorry to hear more snow, I am so glad it is missing us most of this winter and landing North of us.
I am tired of the cold temps although this week has been much better.
I love your tag, the vintage feel is right up my alley. I love the old Santas so very much.
Try to stay warm and safe.
hugs....

Jenn said...

This is a great tag, I love the pop of the turquoise flower! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Gorgeous! Love the vintage-ness! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you have been holding down the fort while I was freezing my butt off. This is a gorgeous Christmas tag, Colleen. And to answer your question, I don't know when it is going to end. More snow on the way for this afternoon.