Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Saturday, March 15, 2014

Edition Four "Little Green Man"


Hi, if you have been following my last three blog post you know I've been playing with Julie Ann Lee's inspiration of the "Little Green Man" found here. There is still a little time to play look here. This is the final canvas edges highlighted by TH paint and background is dp. Don't those branches just look like winter. For this one I added some dimensional snowflakes from my stash and pom-poms for earmuffs.
Gotta to get to work on my plaque so I can mount them. This will be a gift to a dear friend who loves my work and is an avid gardener.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Colleen 

7 comments:

Hazel Agnew said...

This is stunning Coleen. Thanks for my blog comments. You said that we are geographically miles apart. Where are you? Tried to locate you without result. Love your work. This one is epic! X

Julie Lee said...

I love the ear muffs and the beautiful winter branches! What a lovely gift for your gardening friend! I am so happy that you were inspired to create these. Thanks so much for playing this week. Julie Ann xxx

Hazel Agnew said...

Oh you are a long way away. Internet is a magical thing. Glad that you enjoy Paperartsy. I just love your work. X

Etsuko said...

This is stunning. Beautiful winter scene.
Hello Colleen, thank you for sweet comment.
I live in Japan and I'm very beginner for craft and English (sorry this is very poor) I love your work and I'm looking forward next works. xx

Craftyfield said...

Wow... you've been busy! All 4 are superb, I would be hard pushed to pick a favourite!

jojo79 said...

This is lovely Colleen. Love the earmuffs

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am thinking I like this winter one best, even though I have had it up to my eye teeth with winter! LOL! Reminds me of Jack Frost painting pictures on the window pane!