Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Shabby/Vintage Goodness


Hi, I finally finished a project .... of course all the instructions were provided by Tim Holtz LOL. Oh and do you see that trellis die cut one of my goodies I won last month. Tim's tags are one of my favorite things to do and this is one has to be the top favorite so far. It is so much prettier in real life. Mine of course is not exactly like his which you can find here. He provides a list of materials and step by step pictures to make this beauty. The only things I had to change was the pin, ribbon and philosophy tag.
I'm in love with those roses. See the mirror piece?
That's it I gotta get to work.
Hope you like it.
Hugs,
Colleen

4 comments:

Patti P. said...

ooh, I love this....such yummy shabby goodness all around. That is a lovely die (Congrats) and pretty roses. I am off to take a look at his but it can't be prettier than yours. Hope you had a great day.
hugs....

craftieodmae said...

Love the tag!!!! So many yummy details!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at all the goodies on there! He sure gets lots of people to play along, huh? I love your tag.

marysunshine said...

gorgeous tag!