Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, January 1, 2015

December ATC's Plus

These ATC's were made with only the supplies received from Mary with our last swap. The only thing I added was a few well placed mini staples, glue and a rim of ink on each.
In my packet I received two pieces of DP, one red card sized for ATC, one ribbon, one lace, several sequins, small glass beads, twine and two smaller card strips. I cut one of the dp sized for 2nd ATC and used the leftovers(reversed) for the frame around the other. The second dp I cut up to get the ornaments, star and reversed it for the tree on the black and white ATC. I hope you like them.

This group of ATC's were done over the summer. These were the only projects I did over the summer. For each batch I had to make 10. 
I hope you like them.
Hugs 
Colleen

No comments: