Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Friday, August 18, 2017

Upper Michigan

Wow, this photo is a blast from the past!  this was from a tent camping and fishing trip in Upper Michigan. I remember it was mid August the second year Bob and I were married which made it  about 1989.  I'm scrapping this for a challenge on Soul Scrappers called Escape to Nature, each month we get a theme this was camping. I can't believe I had never scrapped this photo before.  Fishing was great as you can see, at night though it was so cold we had to run on over to a store for warmer clothes.  Truly one of our great adventures.  
Not my usual scrapping style, if I even have one. I decided it's time I pulled out some of my many embellishments that have been hidden for years now and use them up.  On this layout I was able to use 15 of them up. 
I hope you like it 
Hugs
Colleen 

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is such a cool layout. Isn't it a hoot to look back at some of these photos! Amazing!