Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Christmas!

Since I already had Christmas paper out, I remembered I never put that wonderful sled in Rupa's set Warm and Wonderful to ink.

That is one of the reasons I purchased the set was for the sled! Go figure?

This is it. It reminds me of the days when my kids were little and I was much younger. We have always lived in areas where there was plenty of outdoor activities available. I use to take the kids sledding down this amazing big hill made from trash and covered with soil. It really made for an amazing sledding hill, but don't be around in summer when the gases were releasing yuck!

I used the sketch challenge over at Stamp TV

Off to make more cards. Have a great happy day :)

Colleen








4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Just finished looking at your last 3 post, I love the bells, they are all goregous. You always do such pretty work and are just a wonderful inspiration!

Betty Benton said...

What a pretty card -- love the sled and that wonderful, gorgeous bow!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You and your Christmas cards GF! I love this... yes the sleigh does evoke some wonderful memories!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hello, Hello? Are you still with us? Missing all of your posts! Love this sled.