Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Garden Prizes

I decided to get in on the garden blog as well, especially since I really don't have a new card to put up LOL :)
This is a peony tree, right now it is only about two feet high in time it will grow to 4 to 6 feet and have these wonderful blossoms.
This is part of our shade garden (last years picture) This year the weeding hasn't been done yet!

This is perhaps my favorite spot in my garden. I waited for about 5 years to get this fountain. Last year the nursery by our house, that we have been using for the past 5 years had a close out on the fountains and since they knew us on first name basis we got a special deal. This fountain was $2,000.00 and I got it for $400.00. Of course we have done well over $2,000.00 of business with them in the past 5 years we've lived here. Since we purchased this home new there was no landscaping at all. So as not to totally bore you I will stop with the landscape pictures now and hopefully go work on a card. I have a late shift at work so I have a couple of free hours.
Have a very happy day.



3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I am soooooo jealous! That fountain.... WOW!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wheeeeee! Thanks for sharing these. Only one of your pics was clickable to make it bigger. What is the plant next to the lady's bust with the pink flowers? Love the fountain, GF!

craftieodmae said...

I love the fountain!!!! I sure don't have nothing to even compare!!! I do have a bird bath LOL. Your flowers are gorgeous!!