Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Monday, August 23, 2010

Joan's Garden


The challenge this week at Joan's was to make a Victorian looking tag, using chipboard metal or anything other just paper. I don't have any tags so I made mine out of heavy car stock. I stamped my tag, with my new JustRite Groovy Snowman, colored with Victorian colors from my copics collection. Went over the image with versamark embossed with clear. Used a swirly stamp and clear embossed it so I could sponge with Tim Holtz Distressed Vintage Photo.
I added a rim of burgundy card stock, ribbon, metal swirl paperclip, chipboard Merry Christmas sign, and a plastic corner painted burgundy.
Hope you enjoyed this tag. Getting ready for Christmas here!
Have a great day!
Colleen

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

How awesome! Love the snowman you used and your tag is great!

Patti P. said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the snowman and your coloring is so beautiful. Love all the extra touches and the shape of the tag. You did a wonderful job with this challenge. Good Luck.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love that snowman! Super adorable!

Selma said...

Colleen this is gorgeous. I love the way you colored your snowman and that background is just awesome.