Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Caardvarks Christmas Mini Card or Christmas Tag


Hi,
Over at Caardvarks, the challenge is to make a Christmas mini card or Christmas tag. I chose to make a Christmas tag.
I really don't have tags that are store bought so I made mine a square tag, sized to fit my image.
I used GKD PL Ivory as my base, sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Distressed Shabby Shutters and Distressed Walnut Stain. I used my scrap stash for the dp. GKD PL Rocket Red for my oval and corners. Colored the corners and the outside of the oval with a glitter pen. The image is from Theresa's A Very Merry Christmas set also Gina K Designs. Colored the image with copics. Cut it out and used pop dots for dimension. Added the Ivory "to" "from" tag sponged and ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day.
Colleen

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

WTG, my friend! You are going to be right on time for Christmas. If I was ever early with Christmas, my family would all pass out. Great tag!

Nathalia Castellon said...

I love the traditional colors and images! Truly fabulous job! :)

craftieodmae said...

Love it! Great tag!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous GF! This puts you right in the spirit!