Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

JustRite Sketch Challenge


Hi everyone. This post is for JustRite Sketch Challenge.
For this card I used the Just a Note set. This set has wonderful all around sayings and can be used with or without the borders making them very versatile.
For my card I chose some olive card stock and this beautiful DP that has many tones of green and ivory. I used my circle and scalloped circle for the saying adding a design element from one of the spellbinders pendants to both sides of my circle.
I used a EK Success punch to repeat the scallop in the circle. Added some velvet rickrack and ivory miniature roses. I know they look more orange in the picture.
That's it for now. Check back tomorrow or later today depending when you are reading this. LOL
Have a wonderful day!
Colleen

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Colleen.... this is so elegant! Absolutely perfect in every way!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Super fine card!