Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Layer Wednesday


It's that time again! What has become one of my most favorite challenge sites! I don't know why the only time I do a card that is one layer is for this challenge. Susan's blog Simplicity, is a wonderful blog to visit any day. Her style is CAS. She does sometimes do more than one layer and add embellishments.
This weeks challenge was to use only black and white with a hint of color.
I was going through my bins and one dropped. While I was cleaning up the spilled images I found this saying (left over from scrapbooking days) mixed in with my scenes bin and the next stamp I picked up was this cabin from Stampscapes. Looked like a match made in heaven to me! So here it is.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day.
Colleen

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

It does look like a match made in heaven... beautiful card my friend!

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Colleen, I love your OLW card! This scene is beautiful and the tiny touch of green is perfect..... really brings the scene to life!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

When did you sneek this one in? I L-O-V-E Stampscapes! Very cool!

Tiya-B said...

your scene is a beautiful and that green tree.... wow! great card

Susan said...

What a gorgeous stamp!!! I searched my stash for something like that and couldn't find a thing!! This is beautiful!

Colleen said...

Wonderful card. The pop of green is just perfect.
Hugs,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

My oh My what a beautiful card. All of my life I wanted to live in a house like that in a setting like that. Isn't it funny how such a place triggers our imagination so we can even smell the scent of pine and cedar?

G Peplow said...

Hi there, lovely card, the sentiment is just perfect:) xx

Susan Raihala said...

Colleen, what a great way to use a scene image like that!

Bonnie said...

I love this image and it's perfect for this challenge! Great job!