Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Saturday, October 16, 2010

OOPS!


Finally finished a card! Too bad it's not in time for the challenge it was intended for. I do really like the way it turned out though.
I think it will be used as a Christmas card for my boss. She loves nature and anything that is outdoors. As I'm writing this she is out hunting deer.
The image is from Northwoods. Card stock is Gina K PL.
I used score tape and polar white flowersoft to make my stripes. Colored the birch trees and fox in copics added stickles for shimmer although it really doesn't show up that well.
I hope to be back later today at least once.
Thanks for stopping by.
Colleen

4 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card.l love thosse stripes.

craftieodmae said...

This is fantastic!!!! I love that image and your coloring,. that little fox is so darn cute!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ohhhhh, that was a good stamp choice! Love this fox! Glad the bat is out of the spotlight!

The Other Patti Sue said...

HaHaHa Mary Anne cracks me up! Love your card... the flower soft is such a great touch!