Monday, November 22, 2010
Joan's Garden Challenge
Hi everyone. Today's post is for Joan's Garden Challenge.
The challenge is to incorporate all the below ingredients.
1. Create a Thanks giving card
2. Use something Fallish such as Leaves, Pumpkins or Indian Corn (if you don't have a stamp use a leaf from your tree.
3. The color Green.
4. Some kind of swirl or vine.
I think I have them all covered.
1) I have my saying Give Thanks
2) I have leaves and pumpkins
3) My card base is Spruce so I have green covered and I also have green in my coloring.
4) I have my Pumpkin vine cut from a cuttlebug folder.
Joan is having a Holiday Sale be sure to stop over things are going fast!
My Stamp is a new stamp from Rubber Cottage. They have some really wonderful Boy stamps, although I only purchased this one I may go back back for more because you know I have three grandsons.
That's it for today I have to get to the post office with a very important package. I hope I'm not too late. Then its off to work.
Thanks for looking have a wonderful day.
Posted by Colleen at 7:21 AM