Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wow!

Hi everyone. Just thought I would share a bit of yesterday with all my cyber friends. First of all I went alone, which I thought would be no fun at all. It turned out to be OK. I stuck to my plan , I visited most every booth and watched a bunched of demonstrations. So what I thought would be a quick day ended up being from 10 am opening time to about 4:30 pm.
I also walked away with a lot of business cards and sites to visit in the future. I can honestly say I did leave a few things behind that I wanted and didn't find some things I was looking for, but all in all I'm very satisfied with my purchases. I can't wait to start playing. First I have to put the majority of the stuff I purchased on cling because they were unmounted. I've never done this before so I'm a bit anxious about it. I have today off thank goodness. I'm showered, got a load of laundry in and I'm ready to play. Hope to have a bunch of thing made today we will see how that goes. I'll have more stories as I post my cards.
Thanks for spending your time with me this morning! Hope to be back and my husband has take out in mind tonight. LOL
Colleen

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! So happy you had a good time!

craftieodmae said...

lucky lucky lucky!!! Can't wait to see what you got and what you do with it LOL