Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Have You Been Good?


This is my second post today! I made it back yea. OK I was going to hold this one back to post tomorrow but I was too excited about this card.
Do you ever make a card and just fall in love with it? Are you supposed to brag about it? Well I'm not really bragging, because the card is really not so magnificent and I didn't even dream up the idea.
You can see who I cased here.
This is another stamp set I purchased with my gift certificate from when I won a JustRite challenge.
This set is called Holiday Cheer.
It's getting kinda late here. I think I need to start the pork roast. I hope you like this one!
Have a great evening!
Colleen

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can see why you are so excited! This is super adorable! I even biggy sized it to get a really good look see!

Patti P. said...

Super cute, Coleen. Love the Merry...is that Justrite? You should be excited and I am glad you posted today. Have a great week. See ya!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh, you finally got your GC? Goodie! This is just adorable and wtg with the casing of the other card!