Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Window Ornament


Hi, I'm back with another Joan's Garden Challenge.
For this challenge we needed to
1. Create a Window card (Create an opening on the front of the card to see the image stamped inside.)
2. Use Christmas Ornament - or something similar
3. Some thing Gold
4. Something fuzzy
I think I have everything covered.
I used the circle nestie to make my window and cut out my ornament. The tin solider by JustRite from the Vintage Ornaments set I won.
For my something Gold I used some metallic paper on the outside of my window and a gold stick pin and sprayed my black embossed paper with gold glimmer mist.
Something fuzzy is my ribbon it's ivory with black velvet piping. Since I'm off today I would like to get a few more cards done and visit my horse. Hope to be back later.
Have a wonderful day.
Colleen

4 comments:

Patti P. said...

Colleen, Love your nutcracker and that bow is gorgeous!! I told Rick what you said about shooting clays, he said it's too bad we are not closer or we would get to together and shoot sometime. Would love it! We went to a small 5 stand tournament last Sat and Rick won! Me, I just showed up and played, lol.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This totally rocks! Love all the wonderful elements!

Joan Fricker said...

Great card and beautiful colors. I love that stick pin stuck in there.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #23 Weekly Challenge. Great entry!!!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How did you figure this beauty out? I can't even think where to begin with this one!