Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Friday, December 31, 2010

Robby's Valentine


Last Valentine for now. I'm pre-loading this one so I hope blogger puts it up in time:)
I know very plain, but Robby is only 4. It just doesn't make sense for me to put hours into a card for a 4 year old. I do put a lot of work into their birthday cards because those go in the scrapbook of birthdays, assuming I get back to scrapbooking that is. LOL.
This is another image I was able to get from the same site as the other vintage valentines. I added a computer generated name and bounced it around to make the card more visually pleasing.
Stamped and embossed the ball and saying both from Gina K sets. That's it.
I really enjoyed making these .... I think it was because I let go of the layers and complicated design. If the design were harder to make 4 or 5 becomes a chore. Now they all have something they can call their own.
Thanks for letting me share, have a really great day :)
Colleen

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another cute card!!!!!! I so enjoyed chatting with you this morning!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm with Olga another super,dooper cute card!