Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Timmy's Valentine


In keeping with my resolve to finish my cards for the grand kids this year, I have another Valentine card today.
This on is for Timmy as you can tell. There is nothing more exciting when you are 6 than to get mail with your name plastered all over it.
Timmy is almost to old for this card I think, but he is our resident Cowboy so he gets the horse.
Very simple and plain, but he is 6. LOL The image is one I found on line by typing in vintage valentines. I really don't recall the name of the site. I added a computer generated name plate backed with red to make it pop off the sky.
The heart had some writing in it, I covered it with red from my photo program and used some Gina K stamps to put love U in the heart.
That is it for today. I need to check out what is going on in blog land and of course work on more cards. Work comes later today.
Have a great day what ever you do.
Colleen

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is way cute Colleen! Love the image... super adorable!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well, you can see I have been missing for a few days! This is just too sweet! Now I need ot back up and see what else you have posted while I was gone!

craftieodmae said...

How cute! This is awesome!!!