Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Elizabeth's Christmas

This is Elizabeth my youngest granddaughter. She is about one and a half in this picture. This is more paper I've since I started scrapping about 11 years ago now. Yes it's hung around that long, even through a move :). This page was created for another challenge at Soul Scrappers. This challenge was a technique challenge. Create a crayon resist item as part of your lo. Mine is in the lower right hand corner. I used a GKD stamp and my beaded circles to create my element. I almost forgot see the stamp up in the top right embossed in gold. I liked Patti Nelson's SU stamp so much. The one she used over Christmas this year I set out to find one that was similar. When my local scrapbooking store was closing (tears now) and had everything 50% off I found that little gem for 5 dollars. Yes I love it.
Have a wonderful evening.
Colleen

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What a terrific page -- I love those bears!! Have several things with them on it -- gave a present this past Christmas in a bag decorated with these bears and cringed when I saw them wad it up and throw it in the trash!!

craftieodmae said...

Sorry I have been amiss, your blog ain't popping up for some reason and I'm missing all these gorgeous creations!!!!! I love these pages.

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a precious picture of your pretty little gdaughter. Gorgeous page!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You seems to have scrapping mojo these days so just go with it! Glad we got to chat this morning! Love the design you used for Elizabeth's sweet photo. Great job matching Patti's stamp! Ya did good.