Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oh My Deer













Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout for a sketch challenge over at Soul-Scrappers. I love that I'm scrapping again, it was a passion of mine for many years and I have so many memories to get on paper. This picture is of my son Michael and daughter Valerie. The picture was taken inside the arch in St. Louis, MO.
We took a week camping trip to Missouri this was one of our stops. When we got to the top they said OK now what! While Bob and I were looking at the boats they became board and started looking at the displays of things to discover in Missouri. My son said look at this unusual animal ..... we turned around ..... this is what we saw!
I'm working on another page and have tomorrow off so I hope to be back.
For now I hope you are enjoying what ever you are doing!
Colleen

3 comments:

Patti P. said...

Colleen, what wonderful memories you are getting to relive and to share with all of us...I love seeing your pictures and the creative way you are showcasing them. Both of these pages are so wonderful and I am so happy you are doing something that makes you happy!!!
Keep going, gf.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sorry I have been scarce. Lots to do! This is another great page, my friend.

craftieodmae said...

awesome page, glad you enjoy scrapbooking too! Youa re really good at it!!!