Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Bobble!


This is another new stamp from the same place. I'm having fun creating with these. Yesterday they called me and said the one I ordered was in! I think the one I was waiting for just may be the best one next to the kitty one.
One of the girls at work, sister had a baby the day before yesterday so I'm working on a very girlie baby card. I found this great vintage baby buggy yesterday on my errands (with a detour) LOL I also purchased a beautiful piece of 12X12 that is ivory and has tiny light and dark pink roses on it. I hope it work like it is in head. Hope to get back today. Gotta go to the horses soon.
Hugs
Colleen

3 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card. I love the bauble. Hugs Rita xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is stunning... love the color of your bauble!

Betty Benton said...

love your Christmas card! I am an ornament-holic! I have had to keep myself out of the ornament section of any store I've gone into for the past few years; now I find myself buying stamps of ornaments!!