Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baby Girl or Princess in Training!


Second Post for today! If you missed the last one, this creation was made for a girl at work who's sister had a baby girl day before yesterday.
I've had my eye on this dp for some time and finally had an excuse to buy some. I really wish I could have shown more of it.
I purchased the baby carriage yesterday at Michaels it's by Hampton Art. I used Lacy Circles to lace my ribbon through. I used the tissue technique again for the image.
I hope you like it! Lunch then horses.
So I may not be back with the next new stamp, but then I just might depending on how long we spend at the horses.
Hugs
Colleen

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

beautiful.............you have posted some gorgeus creations this week!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I would spend the rest of the day with the horses (0= So miss mine! Love your card... it's just precious!

Betty Benton said...

All things girlie on this card -- very pretty!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Where ever you are finding this mojo, trap it and bottle it! I'm with Olga, you are on an amazing roll! I love cards like this! Very girly!

Patti P. said...

You need to enter our vintage challenges at SCH sometime....this is gorgeously vintage and girly. Love that baby carriage and you were so right about that paper, just perfect. She will love this! Hope you enjoyed your time with the horses....I am sure they did!

Selma said...

This is gorgeous Colleen. I really like the ribbon treatment. Have fun with the horses!