Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas!


This is another new stamp from Crackerbox Palace, along with the after Christmas find (sentiment) from last year. Crackerbox Palace is the little stamp store in my town. They designed and produced the kitty, ornament and this beautiful candle right in the basement of this old house.
On this one I stamped the image twice and fussy cut the candle and poinsettia out so I could off set them to create a shadow effect.
I love the look of this sentiment ever since I saw a similar one on Patti Sue's blog last year, it looks so Victorian.
That's it for now. I'm doing a split today so I'm going to try to get in a card or two in between. I hope to back in a bit. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Colleen

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous and so is the other 2 I misse, looks like u r on a roll!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! Love the shadow effect! This is a perfect Christmas card... stunning my friend!

Patti P. said...

Colleen, this has a beautiful retro, vintage look to it that just speaks to my childhood memories. Your cutting and layering of the candle is just beautiful.How great that you have someone so close actually making the stamps! tfs

Betty Benton said...

Love that candle with the realistic wax! I'm liking that Merry Christmas sentiment too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wowzers! That is so pretty! Beautiful vintage sentiment!