Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Saturday, February 25, 2012

ACT Tuesday #2


Today is ACT Tuesday's post! You should see Cat's post, she used a Spellbinders Label 18. I don't have that exact one so I used Spellbinders Label 4. My inspiration for this one was, the trip to the zoo with my two granddaughters this summer. Elizabeth the youngest, was just amazed at the Giraffes. She watched them for about 1/2 hour and I could not get her to leave and go see more animals.
I used all scraps to make this one too! These scraps sure are being put to good use.
In the picture below(I haven't attached the cards yet) you can see the frames I traveled an hour to purchase. My wonderful husband came so I actually was able to get two, each with a coupon.
That just maybe it for me today. I have more stuff to work on, I don't think I will get them finished before I loose my picture taking light. So bye for now and I will be back in the AM. See you then!
Colleen

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be!

Betty Benton said...

I love it that your little ATC will be a reminder of your trip to the zoo with your grandkids!

craftieodmae said...

this is aweosme GF!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gosh, these are wonderful! So glad you found something to put a twinkle in your eye! Thanks to hubby also. Guess he knows it is all about the coupon!

Patti P. said...

I love this with the giraffe and the memories of the zoo. What a wonderful project for you and to share with all of us. Thanks for all your emails and kind words.
hugs....

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is just too cute Colleen! I love how you did the banner die across like that, and what perfect embelly, the gold coin!