Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Friday, February 10, 2012

Honey of a Day


I didn't think I would get it finished! I hope I can still link up!
This is for Flourishes Noon Time challenge #2
Get Framed.
I used the honey pot image from Bee My Honey.
My frame was cut using Spellbinders Deckle Rectangles and sponged with Wild Honey!
I used a punch and the same dp as the strip on the bottom to stamp the sentiment. Some rick rack and sponged chipboard.
I that is it for today! Have to get the puppies up. Working all morning tomorrow then two whole days off Yea!!!!!

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Glad you made it -- I was about 2 hrs. too late! Good luck -- looks like you have a pretty good chance withbonly 20 entries!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Awww... This is sweet. Great CAS too. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

Patti P. said...

How pretty....love the chipboard (something I don't use as much as I should). The ric rac is so cute with this design. Good luck!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at you go! Someone has their mojo going strong! Sweet little honey pot!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a honey of a card my friend! Great play on words... LOL!