Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Tags


Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is to create a holiday card or project where you use non-traditional festive colors. No green or red on your creations this week!  
I'm still making tags so I used the Cowboy Christmas set to make a tag for the boys Air Guns we bought them. I know how did I get from books to Air Guns it's all about balance...... LOL so which do you think they will open first.
I used gold embossing powder on the image and my copics to color it added some dollar snowflake images in white and bathed the tag in TH Soot Black mix with water on my craft sheet.
 I have two more tags done with Flourishes stamps to show not for the challenge. If you would like to scroll down. The first one is done with a sentiment from the set Santa I Beleive and the second one is made for Adrieene as a bookmark/tag on a cookbook using the set Fresh Baked. Still using up paper stash as you will see. I will showing off tags all week. I had yesterday off and finished up the 22 tags I had to make.
Thanks for looking. I can not get these pictures to line up right for some reason.
Hugs,
   Colleen                                                        






3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

these are all amazing!!!! Great tags!

Betty Benton said...

Totally terrific tags!!

Broni said...

I love your tags! I'm betting on the air guns!!