Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Monday, December 10, 2012

Bookmarks/Tags


Over at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday the challenge was to create anything but a card for Christmas. Since I decided that all of the grand kids needed something to encourage them to have some quite time each day I'm getting them each a book for their age. These will serve as bookmarks and gift tags for their books.
I'm trying to use up my abundance of Christmas dp. I really like some of the dp that came out this year, however I still have a bunch so I always put it back. LOL Maybe next year I'll have room for some new stuff. To make my tags/bookmarks I used the set Snow Days. The sentiment says everything! 
Hugs,
Colleen

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

awesome and very clever!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

We all need to take time to chill! Thanks for all of my envelopes. Jim laughed himself silly over the images! Hope the kids appreciate what Grandmom is trying to tell them!

Selma said...

Love ALL your tags Colleen. Merry Christmas