Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fly Me Away


Hi, today I'm posting my project for the EP Get Altered challenge. I wasn't able to finish my folded paper project for the last challenge so I thought I better get in on this one. It's to use fabric on your project.
I really don't have a ton of fabric around but a recent impulse buy of burlap left me with some pretty great finds. So that is my fabric. I used 3 different kinds white, brown with some gold threading through it and some amazing printed burlap. I used Dylusions ink for my background and various stencils. I added some Prima Wooden trinkets and the sentiment was computer generated. I saw a video, although I can't find it now to link it on how to make this girl. I'm sure mine is not exactly as the video but I'm satisfied with it for my first one. I used two stamps from Dyan Reaveley's Doodle Parts set.
Thats it for me today. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Colleen

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, you were not kidding when you said you found some crazy good burlap! This is awesome!

Tracy said...

Hi Colleen..brilliant journal pages and you sure put the burlap to good use!!
Thank you for linking up at eclectic Paperie.
Hugs
Tracy
Xxx