Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Tag for Tim Holtz


































Hi, I was so busy worrying about getting my Tattered Floral challenge done I almost forgot to post my tag. Tim's March tag was built around his Bunny Die which I do not own. :(. As always I try to follow the great tutorial he does with the materials I have. I used dp for the background as did he. I had a stamp that had a bunny image on it that is similar to his bunny so I used the Tag Die as he did and stamped my Bunny image on it then went into the middle of the bunny and fussy cut it out of the center of the stamp leaving the rest of the stamp imaged revealed.
He used Tattered Banners die, my image already had a sign in the image so I just used a black micro pen to bring it out. He showed us how to use the tinsel, we dropped a few drops of alcohol ink in two colors of course and melted it with the heat gun. He used stain to dye his ribbon and I used my Peacock Feathers distressed ink and water to dye mine. I used my cricut to cut the grass and Gathered Twigs on the edges. Instead of his metal flowers which I don't have I used buttons and toothpicks for my garden flowers.
I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Colleen 

1 comment:

Betty Benton said...

Love the texture of the bunny -- this tag is a wonderful piece of art!