Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Just Playing




Over the weekend between all the chores I had some time to play and shop a bit. I purchased some watercolor pencils hoping to be able to learn to draw something???? LOL. So I just starting fooling around with them seeing how they react with other mixed media materials I have. This tag is the result not the greatest I promise to improve. 




The second picture is the left over paper from my Camo flower, which I used to make into an ATC.




This next one is a technique I found on You Tube called the bandanna technique. Lot's of white pen. Now I have two more boy ATC's. I haven't given up yet I will get all 5 trays done.
Hope you have a wonderful day. I may try to play in my journal later.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Colleen 

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

love em all, girl you have been busy!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These ATC cards really do rock! I just love that bandana technique! It's awesome!