Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, August 8, 2013

ATC's












Today I'm sharing some ATC'c I've been working on. The first and second one in the group are for a swap on Soul Scrappers. For the first one the theme was SHOES, the second one the theme is CLOCKS. The third one was made for a challenge over at EP for monochromatic but I was not able to get it posted on time.
Speaking of EP they have a really fun challenge going on right now, it's for an altered game board. If you would like to look at some of the entries here is the link      http://eclecticpaperie.blogspot.com/2013/08/game-on-get-altered-challenge.html 
I just may be able to get in this one we will see what the week end brings.
Horse update; Spirit has now gone through his first bottle of pills 25 days of back and forth. I see some changes in his emotional health he is less lethargic. I spoke with the vet and said the first bottle just killed the active germs this second bottle will now kill the ones that were eggs. The entire life cycle of this germ is about 25 to 35 days and 50 days of pills should get everything.
We are still looking at moving them once again with what I hope will be the last time. We still haven't found a place that is closer than 35 minutes away. So we will see if we end up there.
I hope your summer is going well.
Hugs
Colleen 

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are really fun, Colleen. I never did get that set with the giraffe, and I have some real old ones! I personally think it is a very strange summer. We have totally bazaar weather, that is making it impossible to keep up with chores. The drive to and from the horse must be exhausting. Hope the healing is soon complete. I will say a prayer that you find a new place soon.

marysunshine said...

Colleen, you do beautiful work, love your ATC"s.