Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, November 7, 2013

Another Journal Page and ATC

















Hi everyone, its been a bit. I hope to get back on track with my challenges.
This page was inspired by a monthly Journal challenge they have over at Soul Scrappers.
The challenge was to do a Halloween page and add some hand doodling. My doodling really needs work, not an artistic muscle in my body. I leave the doodling to the stamp illustrators.

























This is for the next ATC swap at Soul Scrappers subject is Christmas.
I hope you enjoy these two creations and I hope to be back with more real soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Colleen

2 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hey Colleen, we need to get back in the swing of things and this is a great start. Love those eyes peeking out in your journal and of course the ATC is such a lovely image. Beautiful work. Hope you are doing well my friend.
hugs.....

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So good to see you and your creative projects, Colleen. I am trying to get back in the groove, myself. Love the ATC and the journal page is just so fun!