Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Teenage Angst!


Hi, this tag is a bit unusual for me, but you know I love to try new things. On Mondays Simon Says Challenge its anything goes. I remember seeing one of Dan's (DT team) creations and thinking how great and unusual it was so I decided to see if I could create something similar. I started thinking about what stamps I may have that would work. There it was hanging behind my scissors. I had this Dina Wakley stamp still in it's packaging for about a year. I wasn't really sure when I bought it where I would use it or store it since I had no others like it. Something about it just appealed to me at the time. I used TH distressed inks, Archival inks, white gel pen, chipboard flourishes and filmstrip Washi tape. Hope you enjoyed this one!
Hugs 
Colleen

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great color combo, and lots of interesting details!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous tag Colleen, love the bold stripes of colour in the backdrop and the stamped image really pops against the background. Love the highlights of white . Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp ?Monday Challenge. Tracy x