Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tim's Holtz March Tag


It's that time again, Tim Holtz's tag for March of 2016. I love doing Tim's tags it is one of the projects I set my mind to doing every month. This month as most months I didn't have all of the materials Tim used, I was missing his new crayons and the mixed media dies they look amazing and I will get them one day.  I used some bright paint colors I have and and molding paste through one of his stencils.
The remix of techniques this month is Textures and Dimensional Die Cuts.
Cut up a box into a tag shape, exposed some of the corrugation distressed with both inks, and stains added foil and I thought it was to dark so I added some white embossing powder. The tag is covered with Tim's tissue, wild flower stencil and molding paste let dry and added some bright paint colors. Glued both together added a word band, highlighting with white paint topped off with flower and one of Tim's pearls.
It took me a bit to love this one I hung it on my tag line so I could view it every time I'm in my craft room and now I'm very pleased with it. Some of them just have to grow on you I guess.  Below is Tim's version. Thanks for stopping by. see you next month with a new and exciting tag offering.
hugs,
Colleen

No comments: