Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Saturday, April 30, 2016

Tim Holtz's Tag for April



I made it in just in time.  This one has been sitting on my desk for a few weeks. I started pulling weeds, then it rained so I started my spring cleaning and so on. I kept coming in my craft room to feed my bird and the tag was sitting on my desk just begging for a moment yet I had to run.
I didn't have everything Tim used, down to only one arrow to big for the tag so I substituted a pen nib. I made my "Measuring Tape"  with a TH stamp from his Steampunk stamp set. I used some Aged Mahogany ink to stain my "grout" and instead of the wood paper I used a TH eb folder to obtain the same look.
This is Tim's tag





It's getting late and if I don't cut this short I will never make the dead line.  I will see you next month for sure if not before that.
Hugs to all,
Colleen

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nice job, lady! I just love the mosaic bird. Nice to see a post... LOL!