Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Baby Haleigh's First Christmas

I'm back so soon, lol I warned you I had my eye on a scrap challenge. This one is also on Soul Scrappers and here is the link if you want to look into it. It's also being run by Shazza for this one you need to use a Christmas poem, story or song.  I chose a song by Connie Francis released 1959 (yes I am older than dirt) but here is the link if you so desire.
Paper: manila 12X12 Brazill, Authentique "surprize" item # PW0004  cut up for stripes and plain cardstock for computer generated writing.
Ink: TH old paper distressed
Paint: Paper Artsy: chalk, hey pesto, brown shed, london bus, amethyst and snowflake.
Stickles: pink and maroon 
Stencils: Paper Artsy numbers PS011 and PS031
Spellbinders: Romantic Rectangles #S5-090 
Embellishments: buttons and gunpowder embossing powder.
Well, who knows what I'll get into next........ I better get back to work on my stain glass project though.  But I am having so much fun with my paper products.
P.S. if anyone has an old stickles I brought mine back to life by soaking it in very hot water. Careful though you get some water in there so squeeze off your paper first.
Hugs
Colleen 

2 comments:

Shazza said...

Well done on your 'Haleighs First Christmas' page...she is such a little cutie! Thanks for joining in Colleen :)

marysunshine said...

Beautiful Layout, I hope to see many more, your such a talented lady. By the way Haleigh's really a little doll.