Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, February 9, 2017

New Grandpa

My son became a grandpa for the first time, I couldn't believe how he was making baby talk to Haleigh she wasn't even 48 hours old yet. It's one of those memories that makes ones heart smile. I'm trying to add some hidden tags with my writing on them so Haleigh can look back and see what I was thinking when I was creating her book. I was going for a look that would appeal to both Grandpa and Haleigh. Not sure if I was able to get there.
This is another page for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers this one is RW7 use the letter N.  There is still time opened til Feb. 22.

Stuff:
Most of the stuff I used is very old like 8 years or so. I used some canvas resist, two different stencils one was TCWand the other was Wendy Vechi. the flowers and letters were made from  TH dies. Small tag is paper studio. I used TH vintage photo ink for the stencil. Ribbon is some teal crushed velvet also paper studio.
That's it for this one on to the next.
Hugs
Colleen

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at you scrapbooking all these memories. I sure wish the bug would bite me again to do the same. Nope, not yet. WTG! Anyway, keep up the good work. You did a great job with this one.