Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Monday, February 13, 2017

The Eyes Have It

Over at Soul Scrappers, Mitzi runs a challenge every month using songs titles. This month it is I Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons if you don't know the song or just want to hear it again she has provided this link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFToiLtXro

Well I just couldn't get this picture out of my head. So ..... when I was out at Michaels Arts and Crafts I found this amazing looking paper it's kinda like barn board goes glitz. Yep had to have it even though I have at least 18 inches of paper at home. But every thing else I used I had already.

I left my message for Haleigh on a tag in the lace heart.

Stuff
Paper: Recolections
Pearls: Recolections
Flowers: mix of Prima and Recolections
Computer generated sentiment

That's it for now 
Hugs
Colleen

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

18"... is that all? Want me to start taking photos here? This is quite gorgeous, my friend.