Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, February 16, 2017

Puppy Love

Today I'm back with another scrapbook page for a challenge at Soul Scrappers, This one is Tic-Tac-Toe.  My line pick is Tags, Flowers and the word Love all driven by this amazing ribbon I found at Michael's while shopping with Elizabeth my youngest grandchild. She loves doing the make and takes when she is here on Saturdays. Everyone who knows me is aware of my love for kraft and red or kraft and white. This ribbon has both so of course it jumped right into my cart. lol But at 60% off making the whole roll less than a dollar who cares. I really set out to do this one of my grandchildren and great grandchild they just didn't look good with their head cut out in this shape. Because I have Pappions for dogs their head and ears work perfect for my vision. Here you have top down Milky Way (because of his coloring) Harley (because he's my husbands dog bought when I was clothes shoppingLOL) and then Bella (my granddaughters dog during her Twilight saga craze).

Stuff
Paper; all from my stash infact the red is so old it had some sunlight discoloration on it.
TH trellis die
Ribbon was from Michael's recolections 
Picket Fence used through TH splatter stencil
black archival ink
red tinsel embossing powder and white
Stamp set is a clear non descript set.
That's it for now unless my gel mix dries on my next project.
Hugs
Colleen 

No comments: